It’s hard to take good pictures of a dog and/or a baby in a Halloween costume. How do I know? My pictures from last Halloween were a disaster. First mistake? I planned to take all of the pictures on Halloween. Like the actual day. Of course, my niece and I were both sick with a […]
Welcome! I'm Katrina!
I've been obsessed with training up the perfect dog ever since I can remember. Books, obedience classes in the park, anything to learn about dogs. I grew up with Dobermans, but lately I'm in love with Labs and Goldens. In the last ten years, I've focused on competitive obedience, training search and rescue dogs and diabetic alert dogs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts
- Scent Training: First Steps with a Diabetic Alert Dog…
- Sherlock: Diabetic Alert Dog Update
- Improving Your Dog’s Strength and Flexibility
- Product Review: Dog Crates
- Dog Training: Teaching Focus
- Colorado Open Training Weekend (Video)
- Hiking with Dogs: Gear
- Service Dog on the Loose at Universal Studios
- Crate Training: The Life Long Benefit
- Review: Dog Collars