I imagine jumping began when your puppy was small and cute and didn’t knock anyone down. You would come home, be thrilled to see your new love, and squeal with delight while your puppy jumped up on your legs. It didn’t matter that he was hysterical. You showered him with affection. He was cute and […]
Welcome! I'm Katrina!
I've been obsessed with training up the perfect dog ever since I can remember. Books, obedience classes in the park, anything to learn about dogs. I grew up with Dobermans, but lately I'm in love with Labs and Goldens. In the last ten years, I've focused on competitive obedience, training search and rescue dogs and diabetic alert dogs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts
- Scent Training: First Steps with a Diabetic Alert…
- Sherlock: Diabetic Alert Dog Update
- Improving Your Dog’s Strength and Flexibility
- Product Review: Dog Crates
- Service Dog on the Loose at Universal Studios
- Dog Training: Teaching Focus
- Hiking with Dogs: Gear
- Review: Dog Collars
- Crate Training: The Life Long Benefit
- Colorado Open Training Weekend (Video)