I imagine jumping began when your puppy was small and cute and didn’t knock anyone down. You would come home, be thrilled to see your new love, and squeal with delight while your puppy jumped up on your legs. It didn’t matter that he was hysterical. You showered him with affection. He was cute and […]
When Sherlock is wearing his vest, he’s a perfect service dog in training. He doesn’t pull on his leash. He waits politely before he enters or exits a door. When I’m working at my desk, he lays at my feet. Then we come home, and the vest comes off and he’s a ten month old […]
Welcome! I'm Katrina!
I've been obsessed with training up the perfect dog ever since I can remember. Books, obedience classes in the park, anything to learn about dogs. I grew up with Dobermans, but lately I'm in love with Labs and Goldens. In the last ten years, I've focused on competitive obedience, training search and rescue dogs and diabetic alert dogs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts
- Scent Training: First Steps with a Diabetic Alert Dog…
- Sherlock: Diabetic Alert Dog Update
- Improving Your Dog’s Strength and Flexibility
- Product Review: Dog Crates
- Dog Training: Teaching Focus
- Hiking with Dogs: Gear
- Service Dog on the Loose at Universal Studios
- Colorado Open Training Weekend (Video)
- Crate Training: The Life Long Benefit
- Review: Dog Collars