One of the best quotes my mom ever shared with me is: A good dog is a tired dog. So, I take my dogs on long off lead hikes as often as I can. People say, I have a big backyard so I don’t need to take my dog out. Um, no. That is not the […]
Welcome! I'm Katrina!
I've been obsessed with training up the perfect dog ever since I can remember. Books, obedience classes in the park, anything to learn about dogs. I grew up with Dobermans, but lately I'm in love with Labs and Goldens. In the last ten years, I've focused on competitive obedience, training search and rescue dogs and diabetic alert dogs.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Ten Posts
- Scent Training: First Steps with a Diabetic Alert Dog…
- Sherlock: Diabetic Alert Dog Update
- Improving Your Dog’s Strength and Flexibility
- Product Review: Dog Crates
- Dog Training: Teaching Focus
- Hiking with Dogs: Gear
- Service Dog on the Loose at Universal Studios
- Colorado Open Training Weekend (Video)
- Crate Training: The Life Long Benefit
- Review: Dog Collars